Using CyNoteCyber Laboratory Notebook for Biologists and Bioinformaticists
This function allows the user to archive a notebook; thus, preventing it from being edited.
1. Select “Archive Notebooks” from the menu.
1. Check the notebooks to be archived and click the Archive button.
2. The notebook is now archived. Users may view the notebook, but no edits may be done to it.
1. Select “Unarchive Notebooks” from the menu.
2. Check the notebooks to be unarchived and press the Unarchive button.
3. The notebook is now unarchived and entries may be added to it.